Read this post and learn why NEXT Door & Window is the best when it comes to installing replacement doors and replacement windows in Naperville.
Doors and windows are two of the essential parts of a house. They both offer security and protection from the elements, as well as from burglars. But as the years go by, they could break and suffer from wear and tear. Good thing there is a Naperville replacement window and door company you can hire to help you get them back in good shape.
There are several companies that offer replacement doors and replacement windows in Naperville. One of them is NEXT Door & Window. Here’s why NEXT Door & Window is a cut above the rest.
Experienced and Insured
We have installed more than 250,000 doors and windows in residential and commercial properties in Naperville and beyond. Furthermore, our installers are all bonded, licensed, and insured, giving our clients peace of mind and the assurance that they can expect only the best from us.
All members of our staff underwent extensive training to ensure that we can provide you with quality services and 100% customer satisfaction.
Product and Service Warranty
Some window and door repair companies give false hopes to their customers. Good thing we are not like that. Aside from the two-year product and service warranty we provide, we also offer lifetime coverage to give you excellent value for your money.
NEXT Door & Window Installation Process
Getting our products and services means a hassle-free day. You don’t need to install your windows or doors on your own because we will do it for you! Here are the steps we follow when installing new windows:
- We measure your window openings to get the accurate measurements.
- We double-check the parts and equipment needed before we travel to your home to make sure that there will be no problem once we start working on your project.
- We give you options when it comes to the color of your window.
- We remove your old and broken windows and replace it with new ones.
- We remove mold and mildew before we install the new windows.
- We make the necessary adjustment after we inspected and made openings to your wall.
- After the installation process is complete, we will install waterproof sealants and membranes to keep water and air away from your house.
- We add non-expanding insulation cushion to the wall.
- We even tweak the design of your interior to give it a better look.
- Finally, we add a protective cap to the exterior frames to keep the windows in good shape.
With our installation procedure, we always make sure that our customers will get the full benefits of choosing our products and services. If you want to get door and window repair or installation services like no other, call NEXT Door & Window at 1-855-893-6100!
Comments are closed.