Infinity® from Marvin bay and bow windows are always better when you turn them into seats. Depending on where you want to place them, a clever design would combine function and style. For inspiration, NEXT Door and Window shares brilliant seat ideas for your window replacement in Aurora, IL:
- The Wraparound – Make every inch count by installing seats around your corner window. You can turn this into a cozy banquette where your family and friends can mingle. The narrow framing of Infinity windows also provides a larger glass surface for better outdoor views and plenty of daylighting. This brightens up your indoor spaces.
- The Chameleon – Designing the seat’s base after the details of your cabinetry is a great way to incorporate it into the kitchen. As a result, the seat wouldn’t attract much attention and quietly extends your living space instead.
- The Nook – A long bench by the large windows in Aurora, IL, always makes a comfortable area for reading or contemplating. Keep in mind of your new window’s location and the time that you’ll be using it. If your bay or bow windows face east and you’ll be using them in the morning, you might experience too much sunlight or glare.
- The Storage Space – A window seat is a space-saver all by itself, but you can get more room from it. You can frame it with built-in shelves and build drawers out of its base so you can use them for display and storage.
- The Cubbyhole – A window seat next to entryway makes for an amazing shoe storage unit. An opening at its end provides a handy spot to place your footwear and keep the floor clean.
Discover other ingenious ideas for your window installation in Aurora, IL, when you work with NEXT Door and Window. Call us today at (855) 893-6100, and let’s talk about your project.
Comments are closed.